Monthly Archives: April 2011
1. Saturday morning brunch at lieutenant’s pump
2. Runs along the canal in the summer and skating along the canal in the winter
3. Body attack classes with my favorite instructor Mike
4. Sundays with my in-laws
5. Burgers at Quinns’
6. Walks by Parliament and through Majors Park
7. The Sconewitch
8. Being right in the thick of things when an election gets called!
9. The Glebe – Everything: the shops, the houses and especially the “Great Glebe Garage Sale”
Amazing how when you travel, you can develop an obsession for something so simple as doors. Here is the beginning of my door photo collection – remember to come back to this post, as I’ll be updating it regularly. Enjoy!
These first few shots are from a small village in Northern Tuscany in Italy called Tereglio:
This next one is from Pisa –
…and this one is from the town of Lucca, still in Italy
The next couple are from Puerto Rico: