Things I will miss about Ottawa
1. Saturday morning brunch at lieutenant’s pump
2. Runs along the canal in the summer and skating along the canal in the winter
3. Body attack classes with my favorite instructor Mike
4. Sundays with my in-laws
5. Burgers at Quinns’
6. Walks by Parliament and through Majors Park
7. The Sconewitch
8. Being right in the thick of things when an election gets called!
9. The Glebe – Everything: the shops, the houses and especially the “Great Glebe Garage Sale”
Posted on April 11, 2011, in Listography and tagged body attack, canal, election, garage sale, glebe, houses, in-laws, lieutenant's pump, Ottawa, parliament, quinns', sconewitch, shops, winter. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.